Thursday 4 August 2011

Nope, Not Today

And not even tomorrow! Bless her, Vee's been a real star.

The problem with a cancelled flight is, it messes things up for a couple of DAYS. Vee checked out the flights for tomorrow, and there was just no way. 1st of all, Weekends are much more busy. So, it would have been less likely for me to get a seat, anyway. But with the combination.... yeah, I wasn't at all surprised to hear her say it was a no go.

Fortunately, I'm flexible! And, I have fantastic friends. They've very kindly invited me to stay as long as I need. I guess it does help that I'm pretty low maintenance. I don't need picking up or dropping off to the airport. I'm happy to hang at the airport all day, til one of them comes home and can let me in. I'll eat anything, and am happy to contribute to the grocery fund. Anyway, they've been ever so very kind! So, I don't have to worry about finding a hotel or anything. Free place to stay, free internet. Life's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've opened the comments to allow anyone to post, but if you're posting as "Anonymous" please leave a name so we can get back to you!