Thursday 4 August 2011

Guess Who?

Knock knock! Guess who? It's your favourite stranded traveller!

Yep, I'm stuck at Heathrow airport. My wonderful friends have already said that they'd be happy for me to stay another night with them, so I might just pay a couple pounds to have my bags held at the "Left Luggage" locker overnight, and take just my carryon back to their place this evening. We'll see. Might just decide to find a hotel close by.... options, options.

This is actually the first time I've got stuck leaving London. Usually it's a fight to get here. Unfortunately, Delta had a cancelled flight to Boston earlier today. That's the spanner in the works. They had a load of people to deal with!

So... off to figure out what I'm doing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've opened the comments to allow anyone to post, but if you're posting as "Anonymous" please leave a name so we can get back to you!