Saturday 6 August 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

And here I am today back at Heathrow Airport.

The good news is, I've made it through checkin and security. I'm now inside the terminal, awaiting my seat assignment. That's not going to happen for quite a while, unfortunately. Probably not til nearly boarding time. Not too worried, though, since they won't let you check in if they're not pretty confident that you'll make it on the flight!

And, I'm going to admit that I'm cheeky enough to really be hoping for the first class seat assignment :D

Now for the people watching....

Has anyone else noticed the number of young men wearing hats? Seriously, they're everywhere! Young men who aren't otherwise particularly obvious about any sort of affiliation (meaning they're not "punk" or "goth", just average teens/20s) Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favour of this! I think hats look great. Just wondering what's sparked the comeback.

Saw one woman who I felt so sorry for. Her trousers had split, straight up the back. I have no idea if she didn't know, or simply couldn't do anything about it. Fortunately she was wearing a good pair of pants (underwear), and not a thong! Can you imagine how awful that would have been?

I'll keep watching, see if I spot anything else of the weird or bazar. Or even mildly interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've opened the comments to allow anyone to post, but if you're posting as "Anonymous" please leave a name so we can get back to you!